Pick a book coach's brain
The rejection audit
Do have one main problem that is plaguing your writing? The Instant Clarity Strategy Session is designed to address it right away. I work with writers in every genre to identify roadblocks, solve problems, and create a clear way forward so you can keep writing with confidence.
- Are you stuck at Chapter 1, or 3 or 27, and wondering if it's worth it to keep going? If you are suffering from a bad case of doubt and despair, a Strategy Session may be just what you need to break through the noise in your head and make a clear decision about your best next step.
- Has something gone off the rails with your book? Send me your pages that aren't holding readers' attention, or the outline of the project that keeps stalling out and I'll tell you exactly what's wrong and precisely how to fix it. Stop guessing and get some answers.
- Are you deciding between two projects? Working on a revision? Trying to decide whether or not to pitch? I can help!
HOW IT WORKS
- Discovery. As soon as you pay, I'll send you a detailed Q&A so we can both learn exactly why you're getting rejected and what we can do about it.
- Deadline. We'll select a deadline for you to return the Q&A and 25 sample pages, and for our phone call. I normally schedule Rejection Audits 2-3 weeks in advance.
- Deep Analysis and Action Plan. 72 hours before the deadline, you'll send me back the Q&A and up to 25 pages of text, which can include rejection letters, query and synopsis, book outline, Table of Contents, book overviews and outlines or chapters. I'll read and evaluate the 25 pages, spend a day or so thinking about them, and give you a written evaluation, which will include my recommendation for how you should move forward. (All submitted pages must be double-spaced, 1-inch margins, 12-point Times New Roman font, which is standard manuscript formatting.)
- Insight, Clarity and Confidence. We'll get on the phone for 75 minutes to discuss recommended steps.
- Follow-up. Within seven days of our call, you can send up to five pages of new work to double check that you're on the right track. These pages often include a new outline, a new overview, or a new roadmap for moving forward.
"It's possible I could have eventually figured this out on my own, but working with you is like getting a Fastpass to the front of the line." —Lisa Manterfield, author of I'm Taking My Eggs and Going Home
"Jennie Nash is my guru, when she talks, I listen, take notes, stick stickies all over my laptop. Here is yet more proof of her down to earth you-can-instantly-use-it brilliance!" — Lisa Cron
"I feel like I won the lottery with all of this guidance, only I got something better than money. " — Kate Kimball
BOOK RIGHT NOW
- Note that I schedule Rejection Audits on Fridays only. I normally book 2-3 weeks in advance.
- To sign up, use the PayPal button to pay.
- Once your payment comes through, I will send your Q&A and an email for you to schedule your page deadline and your time slot.
- You will send back the Q&A and your sample pages at least 72 hours before our call.