Are you tired of workshops, classes and webinars that are interesting and fun but leave you no closer to finishing a book? I've given hundreds of writers the strategic guidance, editorial feedback, and doubt-busting support they need to succeed and I can help you, too.
Choose where you are in the creative process, below, then choose the level of support that's right for you and your project.
1. Do you have a great idea but no clue HOW to start?
Figure out what you want to say before you start to write. Laying a solid foundation for your story or your argument is the single biggest confidence-boosting and time-saving move you can make in the creative process.
- Quick Fix: Ask me Anything one-hour consultation. $350 >> click to book now.
- Affordable Coaching: 6-week Blueprint for a Book course at Author Accelerator**. Includes assignments and email-based editorial feedback. $399 >> click to visit Author Accelerator.
** I am the founder and Chief Creative Officer of Author Accelerator. We offer affordable email-based book coaching built on my systems and strategies. I hire, train and oversee all coaches. To work with me one-on-one select my Quick Fix or Premium Coaching options. Premium Coaching is by application only.
- Premium Coaching: Work me one-on-one to work through the Blueprint for a Book program. This is highly customized process that includes brainstorming sessions by phone, personalized assignments that will get you to dig down to the deepest level of your idea, a detailed line by line feedback on up to 30 pages per deadline, and as many rounds of revisions as you need. Normally completed within 6 weeks, but can be compressed or extended as needed. $4,200 >> click to apply.
2. Do you fear that you will never finish -- or veer too far off track?
Writing may be done alone in a room but that doesn't mean it has to be lonely. Working with a book coach helps keep you focused and on track so that you'll actually finish your project -- and finish strong. First drafts written with coaches tend to be more like fourth or fifth drafts.
- Quick Fix: My Instant Clarity Strategy Session helps you move forward if you are stuck, confused or discouraged. $750 >> click to book now.
- Affordable Coaching: Weekly email-based coaching from Author Accelerator starts at $199/month for up to 10-pages per week>> click to visit Author Accelerator.
- Premium Coaching: Work with me one-on-one to get intensive support while you write. Includes extensive editorial notes, brainstorming and cheerleading and whip cracking by phone each deadline, and you get me on email speed dial. Starts at $1800/month, minimum 3 months. >> click to apply.
3. are you nervous about pitching an agent?
You have one shot to make your pitch to agents so you want to make sure you are prepared and strategic to maximize your chance for success.
- Quick Fix: The Rejection Audit gives you insight into why your pitch is getting rejected and what you can do to reverse the trend. $750 >> click to book now.
- Affordable Coaching: Take the Pitch Track at Author Accelerator to get step-by-step guidance and feedback on all pitch elements. $399 with option to add on full manuscript editing >> click to visit Author Accelerator.
- Premium Coaching: Work with me one-on-one to develop a pitch package that will showcase your work in the very best light. $1,200 fiction / $4,200 non-fiction, including detailed marketing plan >> click to apply.
"You are not a book coach, you are a life changer. You are the wind beneath my wings. I fear for you if the two of us ever end up at a karaoke bar." Tracey Cleantis, author of The Next Happy, a finalist for the Books for a Better Life Awards and An Invitation to Self-Care.
"Jennie Nash is my guru, when she talks, I listen, take notes, stick stickies all over my laptop. Here is yet more proof of her down to earth you-can-instantly-use-it brilliance!" Lisa Cron, author of Wired for Story and Story Genius.
"Think of Jennie Nash as the Mickey to your Rocky -- the trusted coach who's got your back and will be there to help strategize every move." Amy Blumenfeld, author of The Cast